Remember to be Kind to one another. We’re all in this together.
Returning to Work
Once your province has declared that it is safe for you to go back to work, know that this is not going to be business as usual. You and your clinic will have to implement stricter hygiene and disinfecting practices as well as screening of staff and clients. The basic premise for re-opening is Screen and Clean. Screen your staff and clients to ensure they do not have symptoms and Clean and Disinfect your clinic and elevate your hygiene practices. The following are the Return to Work Protocols for each province:
|Prince Edward Island|
|Newfoundland and Labrador|
Quick Reference Shopping List
- Surgical or procedure masks for you and your staff (N95 respirator masks are not required and should be reserved for front line workers who are in direct contact with COVID patients)
- Hand soap
- Hand Sanitizer
- Disinfectant Spray
- Paper Towel
- Disinfectant wipes
- Disposable gloves
|Link to Provincial |
“Back To Work” Plan
|Link to Provincial Health Website||Link to Information for Businesses|
|British Columbia||British Columbia||British Columbia|
|Nova Scotia||Nova Scotia||Nova Scotia|
|New Brunswick||New Brunswick||New Brunswick|
|Prince Edward Island||Prince Edward Island||Prince Edward Island|
|Newfoundland & Labrador||Newfoundland & Labrador||Newfoundland & Labrador|
|Northwest Territories – Plan TBA||Northwest Territories||Northwest Territories|
|Yukon – Plan TBA||Yukon||Yukon|
|Nunavut – Plan TBA||Nunavut||Nunavut|
Membership Requirements during COVID-19 pandemic
Since courses and workshops are being cancelled to encourage social distancing, we have updated the on-going requirements for our members.
- Pay membership fees – 30 day extension for those who are renewing from March 30, 2020 onward.
- Maintain proper insurance coverage.
- Maintain valid Standard First Aid and Level C CPR certification.
– Requirement suspended until further notice
- Submit a Criminal Record and Vulnerable sector check every 3 years.
– Requirement suspended until further notice.
At this time, we are not accepting new members.